Sunday, September 7, 2008

Coming soon


As has become the custom over the past number of weeks, months and years, the texts of my homilies are published each week for the convenience of those who would rather read them than listen to them, or for those who for one reason or another cannot be present when these reflections are spoken at the Sunday liturgies.

After more than a year of posting the podcasts of these homilies as well as the texts, there was a technical glitch that stopped me from posting any new recordings of homilies, but I'm happy to tell you that finally this stumbling block seems to have been resolved. In the coming days, the weekly homilies will be available once again for your listening pleasure. I trust that many will be able to tune in, that this additional service will bear much fruit, and that the word of God will thus be spread far beyond the limits of the walls, pews and space of the venerable building where they are spoken live each week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such good news!!! I often referred back to a homily that I had heard in order to have time to ponder about some of your reflections. Or sometimes I wanted to refer something I had heard with in the context in which it was delivered. I used both the podcast and the written.