Monday, November 19, 2007

Connecting the dots


A few months ago, I spoke with the people who come to pray at the church where I serve as pastor. I told them that in addition to the updates that are made regularly to our parish website and the printed versions and podcasts of my homily that are available each week after the last Mass is complete, I have also been posting commentary on current literature here on this blog.

The more that I get used to the world of communication on the web, the more I am convinced that all the loops need to be closed, and all the various pieces need to be connected so that different readers who might consult different tools can also have access to other parts of the story.

Beginning this coming Sunday, I will therefore post a link here on the blog so that readers can access the weekly homilies that are preached here at Christ the King in Sudbury. In addition, I'll post a link to the weekly column that is printed in our parish bulletin. It's entitled Lines from my reading chair. You'll find 'back issues' of the homilies, podcasts and Lines, including those which were posted yesterday, on our parish website.

No comments: